AutonomyWorks believes that many people with autism can establish rewarding and productive work-lives through the development of work structures and workplaces that leverage their unique talents.
AutonomyWorks is launching a movement to employ adults with autism and similar abilities. The unique talents and abilities of people with autism are perfectly matched to the highly technical, business Process Execution tasks in today’s marketplace. With over 1 million potential workers ready and willing to contribute their talents to the community, AutonomyWorks is identifying, enabling and empowering this exceptional, yet hidden, workforce to deliver quality solutions for our clients.
In order to better communicate our goal and our principles, we have defined key elements of the company we are building ….
To change the way the world views people with autism
Greatest Imaginable Challenge:
To create a profitable, global business employing thousands of adults with autism
Delivering better results in new ways
- We believe … our team is the best in the world at what they do
- We believe … clients desire partners that deliver value beyond the bottom line
- We believe … we should only compete where we can provide superior value
- We believe … systems should enable people
- We believe … everyone is obligated to challenge in pursuit of excellence
- We believe … in sharing knowledge with like-minded organizations
Together. Stretching Further.