As a Benefit Corporation, Autonomy Works not only maintains metrics common to all professional service businesses, but also measures the social impact of the business on our Associates and the larger community.
Professional Service Business metrics – examples beyond the basics:
- Revenue growth per year.
- Annual revenue per billable client.
- Project overrun – percentage above budgeted cost versus the actual cost of project.
- Project margin – percentage of revenue after paying the direct costs of project.
Project metrics for unique client operations and tasks – examples of basic measures:
- Proposal for critical business functions that is cost-competitive.
- Project or campaign design that meets client’s unique process requirements tested and delivered.
- On-time delivery of components meeting specifications.
- Project or campaign completed on time and within budget.
Workplace metrics for Autonomy Works Associates:
- Shifts per Associate per week.
- Hours worked per Associate per week.
- Productivity and accuracy on campaigns or projects.
- Training time per Associate per project or campaign.
Social impact on Associates from work at Autonomy Works: increased socialization with other Associates in work setting and in work social events, marketable skills and increased self- confidence and independence.
- Participates voluntarily in training programs to increase competency and, learn new work skills.
- Expanded transportation options, including driving and public transportation.
- Attends community college or other educational program.
- Engages in organized activities in the community.
Social impact of Autonomy Works and its Associates on the community:
- A more complete view of people with autism.
- A hidden workforce mobilized and trained.
- Meaningful work and earned income for individuals with unique skills.
Autonomy Works believes in the unique talents and ability of people with autism. We mobilize, train and manage our Associates to deliver exceptional business services, while building independent lives. We believe our team is the best in the world at what they do.